Our Goal

The purpose of this blog is first and foremost to bring all glory and honor to Christ through our actions and words. Though this blog helps those who view it to follow the life of my amazing little brother I write this blog primarily to unite the body of Christ through prayer and thanksgiving. Samuel and I love sharing the beauty of our Lord with you. May you feel the healing touch of the Savior in your daily lives.
-Kaitlyn

Samuel's Celebration of Life DVD

Here it is guys. This is the service we had for Samuel on 10/13/10. This is for you guys. You have been such a help and support. We want to thank every prayer warrior and follower who has journeyed alongside us and Samuel.

If anyone would like a copy of the DVD, you may e-mail me at kaitlyn@contractcallers.com .

We hope you are as blessed by Mike’s work as we have been.

Samuel's Celebration of Life- Part 1/6

Samuel's Celebration of Life- Part 2/6

Samuel's Celebration of Life- Part 3/6

Samuel's Celebration of Life- Part 4/6

Samuel's Celebration of Life- Part 5/6

Samuel's Celebration of Life- Part 6/6

A Walk with Samuel

These are the videos that show you glimpses of Samuel's life. We hope you enjoy them.

Samuel's Third DVD

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made- Samuel's Second DVD

A Video for Samuel by his big sister Kaitlyn

Monday, June 1, 2009

4th Update

It has been a couple of days since my last update. Mom arrived here at Cardinal Glennon on Saturday morning, so I have been busy tending to her needs. Everyone got to hold Samuel for the first time last night. I sent Mom home last night (Sun) for a couple of days to hopefully get better sleep and to spend time with the kids. She is recovering well.

On my last update I asked everyone to pray specifically for Samuel’s breathing. Two days ago, Samuel stopped breathing on his own. The doctors told me that they did not believe he would regain his own breathing. My last update I also said they did not believe in miracles or the power of prayer. At 6:30 this morning, I was holding his hand and talking to him, when his respiratory number on the monitor when up into the 70’s. This has happened a few times over the last two days, but it has just been water in the lines or bad sensor reading. They cleared the lines and the numbers went back up into the 70’s. They checked everything and it was Samuel breathing. The doctor then disconnected him from the machine and he was breathing at a rate in the 40’s. She then reconnected him.

Samuel Ian’s name was given to me for a reason “God hears our prayers and answers graciously.” This is an answer to our prayers and I ask that you continue with us in this. Samuel is far from breathing without the machine, but he is farther from where the doctors said he was; which shows that God is in control, not the doctors. Please pray for continued improvement in his breathing…

I have a consult with his new doctor today and will try to send another update later today.

Yancy